_|| DEMPEO - MERDER FANS *
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

_|| DEMPEO - MERDER FANS *

[ Un Forum de Discussion consacré à Ellen Pompeo & Patrick Dempsey ainsi que leurs personnages respectifs Meredith Grey & Derek Shepherd ]

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  McDreamy-OnlineMcDreamy-Online  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Patrick help Cancer patients

AuteurMessage
Meredith
Crazy Admin
Meredith

_|| PHRASE FETICHE * : Ellen: (about Patrick Dempsey) I haven't publicly said this before, but I do have a crush on him.

>< ONLY FAN **
|| Vos Couples Préférés **:
__|| ● PHRASE Fétiche De Grey's **: I want to die when I'm 110 years old, in your arms.
●__|| FAN DE ●: Ellen Pompeo

Patrick help Cancer patients Empty
MessageSujet: Patrick help Cancer patients   Patrick help Cancer patients Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mar - 21:47

Actor Patrick Dempsey Launches Center To Help Cancer Patients

Patrick help Cancer patients 0831020024_mcdreamyPatrick help Cancer patients 083102010_mcdreamy2
WCSH6.com Mobile

LEWISTON (NEWS CENTER) -- Millions of people watch Patrick Dempsey play Dr. Derek Shepherd, a.k.a. &quot;Dr. McDreamy,&quot; on the TV show Grey's Anatomy every week. Monday, he came to Central Maine Medical Center to make a difference for real health professionals and their patients.

He was in Lewiston to launch The Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope and Healing. The center is designed to help cancer patients and their families get free information and support both online and at the hospital. The Center also will offer programs like massage therapy and yoga that are clinically proven to help cancer patients heal. And staff will be traveling to more rural areas to bring services to patients who may not be able to come to Lewiston.

The cause is important to Dempsey because his mother, Amanda, has been successfully treated for ovarian cancer at CMMC three times. His sister, Mary, also works there.

Dempsey said, &quot;I think that it's very important for anybody going through cancer treatment today is just to have a person there, so you're not being treated like a number and that's what we're trying to acheive.&quot;

The Patrick Dempsey Center's facility won't be open until later this month, but the website with cancer and wellness information is up and running. We have a link to it on the right side of this screen.

http://www.wgme.com/News/story_video/playFlashVideo.shtml?wgme/flipfactory/WGME_newsf

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=NbtfWuJNWwM
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://titi490.skyrock.com/

Patrick help Cancer patients
Page 1 sur 1