_|| DEMPEO - MERDER FANS *
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

_|| DEMPEO - MERDER FANS *

[ Un Forum de Discussion consacré à Ellen Pompeo & Patrick Dempsey ainsi que leurs personnages respectifs Meredith Grey & Derek Shepherd ]

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  McDreamy-OnlineMcDreamy-Online  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Meredith
Crazy Admin
Meredith

_|| PHRASE FETICHE * : Ellen: (about Patrick Dempsey) I haven't publicly said this before, but I do have a crush on him.

>< ONLY FAN **
|| Vos Couples Préférés **:
__|| ● PHRASE Fétiche De Grey's **: I want to die when I'm 110 years old, in your arms.
●__|| FAN DE ●: Ellen Pompeo

Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Empty
MessageSujet: Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name   Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mar - 21:49

Star of 'Grey's Anatomy' visits cancer center that bears his name

LEWISTON, Maine—Actor Patrick Dempsey, the Lewiston native who plays the neurosurgeon known as Dr. McDreamy on ABC's medical drama &quot;Grey's Anatomy, visited Central Maine Medical Center to lend support to the new cancer center that bears his name.

more stories like thisThe Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope & Healing will open March 31, offering education and support programs for cancer patients and their families.

The 42-year-old Dempsey, whose mother was successfully treated at the hospital for ovarian cancer, provided a seed grant for the new center. He also plans to take part in its public education campaign about cancer prevention and detection.

Dr. McDreamy unveils CMMC’s new Patrick Dempsey Center

Patrick Dempsey speaks during a press conference at Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston on Monday. The actor was on hand to unveil The Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope & Healing. Dempsey, who stars in the ABC series&quot; Grey's Anatomy,&quot; provide the seed money for the center. Jose Leiva/Sun Journal

Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name 20080310-788

LEWISTON -- Actor Patrick Dempsey, standing in the hospital where he was born 42 years ago, announced his support for a new cancer center to bear his name Monday.

The Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope & Healing will open its doors March 31, offering local support groups, services like yoga and therapeutic massage at reduced costs, and funding a traveling oncology social worker to visit the Bridgton and Rumford hospitals in the Central Maine Medical Center family

Actor Patrick Dempsey helps start new CMMC cancer support center

Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name 080310-1960561199-m

Actor Patrick Dempsey, in Lewiston this morning, has offered financial backing for a new cancer support center.Maine-born actor Patrick Dempsey was in Lewiston this morning to help launch a new support center for cancer patients and their caregivers at Central Maine Medical Center.

Dempsey, the heartthrob star of the ABC medical drama &quot;Grey's Anatomy,&quot; attended a press conference announcing the Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope and Healing.

The center, which will be housed in existing hospital facilities, will focus on providing free help, support and information to cancer patients and those helping them, both during treatment and for years after.

Dempsey, 42, approached the hospital about creating such a center after his mother's experiences with cancer. His mother, Amanda Dempsey, was treated for ovarian cancer three times at CMMC. Dempsey's sister, Mary Dempsey, works at the hospital and will be the center coordinator.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://titi490.skyrock.com/
Sophie

Sophie

>< ONLY FAN **
__|| ● PHRASE Fétiche De Grey's **: #
●__|| FAN DE ●: Autre

MessageSujet: Re: Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name   Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mar - 22:21

Je trouve cela super!!!
Meredith
Crazy Admin
Meredith

_|| PHRASE FETICHE * : Ellen: (about Patrick Dempsey) I haven't publicly said this before, but I do have a crush on him.

>< ONLY FAN **
__|| ● PHRASE Fétiche De Grey's **: I want to die when I'm 110 years old, in your arms.

MessageSujet: Re: Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name   Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mar - 22:31

Ouai moi aussi mais en même temps il est super, bon au delà du fait que je le trouve canon et que je l'adore..... Il est vraiment génial pour beaucoup de chose et il le prouve encore une fois.

Je dis que c'est pas normal qu'un homme aussi parfait puisse exister ^^
benesmg

benesmg

Féminin Nombre de messages : 62
_|| VILLE * : nantes
_|| PHRASE FETICHE * : Seattle has ferry boats. (...) I have a thing for ferry boats.
_|| Crazy De : spuffy

MessageSujet: Re: Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name   Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Mar - 0:02

je ne savais pas qu'il était impliqué dans ce genre d'oeuvres... en tout cas je trouve ça très généreux
et ça me fait penser un peu au centre que créer izzie dans la 3ème saison...
je trouve qu'il faut encourager les stars qui s'investissent comme ça parce que j'ai beau entendre dire que pour eux c'est plus simple parce qu'ils ont plus de moyens ou que c'est le moins qu'ils puissent faire je ne voies pas toutes les célébrités le faire... bref, c'est un beau geste
http://modelsarah.blogs.allocine.fr/
Meredith
Crazy Admin
Meredith

>< ONLY FAN **

MessageSujet: Re: Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name   Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Icon_minitimeVen 14 Mar - 20:06

Raah mais il est tout simplement parfait cet homme de toute façon et rien d'autre à dire.

Je l'adore et en plus il n'a pas la grosse tête youuuupii
Sophie

Sophie

>< ONLY FAN **

MessageSujet: Re: Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name   Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Icon_minitimeSam 15 Mar - 12:55

Je suis d'accord avec toi, mais bon cela ne me fera pas changer d'avis! Mon préféré c'est Eric Dane!
Meredith
Crazy Admin
Meredith

>< ONLY FAN **

MessageSujet: Re: Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name   Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Icon_minitimeSam 15 Mar - 17:06

Ha ba Eric Dane je l'ai vu ya même pas deux jours dans Dérive mortelle (bon d'accord il est pas tout récent le film (juin2007) mais je l'ai vu dedans hihi..

Nan mais moi je reste sur mon homme parfait Patrick of course
benesmg

benesmg

Féminin Nombre de messages : 62
_|| VILLE * : nantes
_|| PHRASE FETICHE * : Seattle has ferry boats. (...) I have a thing for ferry boats.
_|| Crazy De : spuffy

MessageSujet: Re: Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name   Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Icon_minitimeSam 15 Mar - 18:42

je n'ai rien contre eric dane mais niveau personnage marc j'ai vraiment du mal avec ce genre de type... sauf au moment où il essayait de faire des efforts pour addison, dommage que le spin-off est dû être lancé et donc passage à LA pour addie
(même si c'est génial d'avoir une série dérivée de grey)

enfin moi ce sera toujours mcdreamy... on se mettrait une tumeur dans le cerveau rien que pour avoir à faire à lui, non ?
en plus j'ai un faible pour les patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick(s) lol
http://modelsarah.blogs.allocine.fr/
Sophie

Sophie

>< ONLY FAN **

MessageSujet: Re: Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name   Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Icon_minitimeLun 17 Mar - 16:24

Et bien comme ca pas besoin de se battre, je vous laisse Doudou (Patrick) et mon je prend Dadane (Eric)!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name   Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name Icon_minitime

Patrick visits cancer center that bears his name
Page 1 sur 1